Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013!

2012 was a rollercoaster ride for me, it was indeed my life changing year, As I look back into my life i just realized how much things have changed, how far my journey has been. It's like i was transformed into someone I am not. The health teachings, labor pains, sleepless nights, vaccinations, immunizations, breastfeeding, burping, gaining weight and losing some (as if i did lol) all of those are brandnew things for me. 

Everything seems different. My point of views, my attitude, maturity level, how i see others, how i appreciate mothers and elders, the love for school and studying. How I handled trials and difficulties differently.

I've realized that life is not just about fashion, travels, books or any thing, that life is about finding yourself, the true you and being able to discover that happiness is just around us, it may be the first giggle of a baby, a simple heart shaped balloon during heart's day, going to church with the famliy or knowing that your baby's nb screening is normal. Simple things can really change our lives. 

But let us not forget the hardships, fears and worries for life will be very boring and plain without tears, disappointments, hurts and false hopes but I will not be who I am today without those but depsite the difficulties, I'm still blessed to have Dylan Patrice in my life and also I am very  thankful to God for meeting wonderful people like Jacqueline and Hannah. Both of you made me a better mom and brought me closer to God.

And for 2013 i know things will not stop changing and trilas will be more difficult but I will surrender everything to God and just be the person He wants me to be. 

1 comment: