Sunday, May 29, 2011

SUMMER is LOVE

Can we just pause and stop the time for awhile? few days left and we'll say bye to summer again. It's just so sad that summer has to end. No more island hopping, beach visiting and pool diving. We'll i really did enjoy my 2011 summer because i did a lot of stuff and enjoyed them. I'm gonna share some photos for the summary of my summer vacation.



blu jazz


with my mom and bro at blue jazz


Insular Hotel, Water Front

Emars Wave Pool


And because it's summer we have Holy Week and for the Season of Lent me and my mom went to the Shrine and walked 6 kilomoters just to attend the mass and to have a peaceful communication with God.


so exhausted

me and my mom

During summer boredom really strikes and malling is the solution for it. We just love going to the mall.


sm


sm


Abreeza, Ayala

So i guess that's it. Summer is just super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment