Saturday, May 28, 2011

My MAMA

It's not mother's day and it's not yet her birthday and there's nothing special today,but i just feel like making a post for my mom.



peace be with you

my MAMA is crazy, noisy and wild but she's brave, strong and protective. She's not your typical mom who'll give you hugs and kisses all the time but she'll give you what you want and what you need even if you don't tell her or ask for it. She's sweet in her own way.


fuck you

Most of the time we argue about things. We don't understand each other. Sometimes she suffocates me and treat me like a baby but at the end of the day i'll realize that it's all for my sake.




mama and me

She's always in a panic mode, paranoid and very talkative. She's so funny and we love her so much!I'm just so blessed having a mom like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment