Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love not because you like that person, Love not because you know that you can’t live without that person. Instead, just love and forget about why.

I have found someone who hugs me when i'm jealous. Who patiently keeps silent when i'm mad. Who fixes my hair just to see my face. Someone who wants to eat with me, with his family. The one who share his drinks with me. Who always squeezes my hand and someone who plans and imagines his future with me years from now.

And I want to sleep with that someone for the rest of my life and cuddle up during a movie on a couch. Stay up all night doing nothing, challenge me and challenge him. Talk about dreams and make dreams. Have fights and afterwards compromise. Someone who would give me security of love and companionship. I want that someone to want me, need me like i'm the only one existing. Just a little enough to hold on to me with everything he's got.

And i have never told you how much you mean to me cause I fear you won't believe me. Maybe you won't understand me but in case I'll be gone, can I just whisper to your ears: “you’re always loved by me in ways you’ll never see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment