Saturday, January 1, 2011

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you

He is not always around me when everything is almost perfect. He is the one who dig deep into the ground when i'm down.
I always have this kind of friend when I can do the stupidest things with & just laugh about it together.
You'll always be my best friend, you know too much!

It’s just something that happens as we age up, we realize that it’s not important to have friends, what’s important is to have real ones.
Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.

Twenty years from now, I’m gonna look back and remember that you were the one person who could turn every frown into a smile with a few simple words, the person who lifted my head when I was losing faith in myself, the person who carried tears on his shoulders after every fight, breakup and death, the person who accepted who I was when everyone else laughed in my face, the person who accepted every decision I made, the person who knew who I really was, and the person who made the biggest difference in my life: my best friend.

JUDE P. LADORES &PATRICIA MARIE M. JIMENEZ




No comments:

Post a Comment