Friday, December 31, 2010

I was once happy without him. I will be happy again.

Before a new chapter begins, the old one has to end. Tell yourself that what has passed will never come back. Remember that there was a time when you could live without that thing or that person - nothing is irreplaceable, a habit is not a need... Closing cycles, not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance but simply because that no longer fits your life. Stop being who you were, and change into who you are. - Paulo Coelho on Pragmatism

Once upon a time, I have found a place into which I fit perfectly, safely & securely with no doubts, no fears, no sadness, and no tears. This place is filled with happiness & laughter, yet it is spacious enough to allow me the freedom to move around, to live my life & to be myself. This wonderful place, which I never believed really existed, I have found finally, in your arms, in your heart, in your love. But then time came and i did not fit in that wonderful place anymore. And now i have come to realize that my life should not run in circles forever, that i need to accept facts and face the reality. I found my heart long time ago, and now i left it somewhere it belongs, for i know when I'm ready in God's perfect time my heart will be back and I will love again more than i have loved before.

Saying goodbyes are always hard. You hug a little tighter, smell a little deeper, attempt to commit the feel of the person to your memory. You want time to stop, but you can’t and you know you can’t. You know that you have to go on. So you cling on for a moment, and press your lips to their cheeks and murmur, “I’ll see you when I see you.”

HAPPY 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment