Monday, December 20, 2010

You're that guy that no matter how many more guys I go through, I'll always have a thing for you.

It may seem that I haven't been thinking of you & that this memory of you I've held in my heart, I've finally been able to let it go. I'm just trying to give you some space, give you some time to realize how much you mean to me & hopefully you'll pick up your act & come back. You & I both know that deep inside this thing we got going on isn't ever going to stop. Because as much as I cry, fight & stress about you, I wouldn't do it if I didn't think that you were worth it. Whoever you decide to let take my place, just remember that it won't be for long because even though we're not together, please don't doubt that it was real. I don't know what else to do but to wait, wait for better things, better days. A better time for us so that this time, we're gonna make it. I don't want a fresh start; I want to learn from our mistakes together. You know I'd do anything for you. I want to see how far you'll go for me. There are a lot of things I want, & you're not one of them. I need you. I keep trying to push away these feelings & hide the underneath anything that will keep me sane for the day. Me & you, we're just the 8th wonder of the world. I'm dying inside because I hope what I'm saying isn't too late. Ask anyone that knows me well; the best part about me was you.


Nobody understands how much I miss you. I miss how we used to talk for hours and I miss all the things we used to do. I try so hard not to admit to myself that I still feel this way. I would give anything to have you again.



No comments:

Post a Comment