Thursday, December 16, 2010

When you kept on waiting but nobody came, it means that you have already let that one pass you by.

Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, love is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all thing, hopes all things, and endure all things.


I can laugh with my friends the whole day. party with them all night. I can sing out loud at ktv bars. I can dance in the rain. I can do whatever I want and whenever I want too, but now things are different.you see,he reminds me of everything nice in this world. but now my heart is in so much pain and i can't bare the pain. it saddens me how time runs so fast yet i'm still here waiting and praying for that one impossible thing. Hopeless? Yes i am. I have never imagined myself crying in despair like this. never even thought that i would be miserable as hell. They say that if you felt real love and lost it, you will never be able to smile again and maybe that's true cause without him I cannot be happy anymore.


People give up on love sometimes because they're scared to be hurt. but not me. I took risks, I did my best and I hoped. but do you know what’s sad about this? It’s when you know that there’s no hope for you being together yet you still pray to make it work. You know why? simply because I believe in miracles and I believe in his power. I know one day I'll get over this, not now but maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment