Sunday, April 25, 2010

BAD DAY

I had fun today, but arrggghhh! i was so frustrated with myself. :( Jk, Jude and I went to the mall to have some fun and enjoy our day. we did enjoy this day but its just that, it was not a lucky day for me.

I was so clumsy a while ago, that it made me fell on the floor several times. we headed to the 3rd floor of the mall and played Bowling, we rented bowling shoes, i was not wearing socks those times so i need to get myself one. so now im ready. it was turn my to make a strike but it turned out the other way. the ball slipped out of my hands and i threw nothing. the ball was literally left behind me. Jk said, it was another epic fail of mine.

I was so surprised with myself that i kept on wondering, what is happening with me? i was so confident that i'll make good scores because I am really good at it. i remember playing bowling with Lester, Brando and Vanessa and i did very well. now what? i didn't even hit any of those, i did not make a good score, for short i was lousy. :(

then, we played Billiards, another epic fail for me. Lester thought me how to play billiards, but what? i missed all the balls that i need to hit. whhaaatttaahh a lame. i was so upset, that i just gave up the game and sat somewhere near them. i was just watching them hit the balls and make a score, while thinking is there something i am good at?

maybe the answer is none. i've got no talent, seriously. im not good at writing,drawing, singing and especially dancing. so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment